It is currently January 1st 2020, and these are my goals for this year. Some notes:
- Making a consistent effort to measure input and not output.
- Keep ambitions low, focus on things I struggle with instead
- No ambitions in terms of money
I might not share this with a lot of people. If you see this, hello! It's the first year I'm tracking these goals and I'm excited to see this list get completed!
Some other goals and ambitions
Not all goals are quantifiable, some are emotional and can't be measured. I want to do much more:
- I'm going to start a new job this year, and hope to be able to look back on 2020 and see how much I've grown.
- I want to further build all the foundations of financial independence I've been working on so hard. Not to slack off on a pacific island – but to have the ultimate freedom to choose what I want to do in the future!
- I want to improve my cooking skills
- I got my first two tattoos this year, and not looking to stop in 2020. Give me the strength to go through a few more 4-5h long sessions.
See you all for the end of year post :)